Beginning students will learn a comprehensive set of basic technical skills with the core focus on coding.Register For Classes
- 7:27 AM 6/18/2020
Our Classes fill up quickly! Sign up now to save your spot!
Choose Coding, Digital Art, or Both
Coding Grades 4-9 New games / New challenges every month!
Students will get a new game with new challenges every month. As students progress through our monthly projects, they will be challenged with more advanced programming concepts. We have created a unique strategy and curriculum which stops game play just as it is getting exciting. In order to continue playing the game, they need to code different aspects of the game. Once done correctly, they can continue playing the game where they left off.
An exciting role playing game that challenges students to code movement and gamplay in order to play the game to the end.Register For Classes
Students land on an alien planet. The only way back home is to code their way through this exciting game.Register For Classes
Stop the mechanical horde from destroying the forest. Write code to save the animals. Better yet, write code to have the animals help you!Register For Classes
A fun racing game that requires coding to make the vehicles accelerate, handle the corners, and defeat the opponents!Register For Classes
Art Grades 1-9 Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Premiere and Animate
Students will progress each month through these Adobe applications until they master them and are ready to move on to more challenges.
**Our Art course requires students to have a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud. A student version can be obtained for $19.99/month from Adobe.
Photoshop has become the standard for Photo editing and so much more!Register For Classes
Illustrator is a fun and exciting way for students to learn Graphic Design.Register For Classes
Learning Adobe Premiere is a fun way for students to learn to create and edit their own videos.Register For Classes
Adobe Animate is a great introduction to professional 2D and Character Animation.Register For Classes
We are dedicated to preparing today's kids for tomorrow's world.
Future-Proof your kids by giving them a solid foundation in technology.
Instead of playing games, learn how to create them!
Students will learn a comprehensive set of technical skills with the core focus on coding, artifical intelligence and automation. Hands on learning with live remote online classes twice per week, and daily assignments which provide hours of educational and fun activity from the safety of your home.Register for Class
Digital Art Path
Learn graphics design, video production, web design and more!
Students will learn a comprehensive set of technical skills with the core focus on graphics design and digital art. Hands on learning with live remote online classes twice per week, and daily assignments which provide hours of educational and fun activity from the safety of your home.Register for Class
Coding & Art Path
Save on both. Why choose one when you can get it all for less?
Give your children all the knowledge, experience and skills to be confident in themselves and in their career choice prior to having to make that choice. Not only will the be more prepared for college, they will be confident in themselves no matter what career they choose.Register for Class
Top reasons Parents Love Our Classes!
Kids learn to create games instead of just playing them.
- Learning to code is the #1 skill recommended by educational experts.
- Differentiate your child’s academic resume with a long term extracurricular activity that builds skills in multiple dimensions
- Build a sense of accomplishment by mastering high-level complex principles
- Compile a portfolio of work across a broad range of technologies
Raise happy confident future leaders with the self-esteem to succeed in the ever-changing world driven by technology.
- Students learn and practice remote teamwork
- Students get plenty of leadership opportunities and training
- Students gain confidence in their abilities in technology and in life
- Students learn about and improve thier self-image
Kids learn to see obstacles as opportunities and develop persistence and perseverance
- Problem solving becomes second nature
- Critical thinking becomes automatic with prioritization and organizational techniques
- Creative thought processing gives way to out of the box thinking for new ideas, ways of working and an inventors mindset
Have fun while creating a great work ethic
- Our main ingredient is fun to capture the attention of tomorrow's minds
- Students learn Organizational skills using complex tools
- Kids learn to work remotely in a team with other enthusiastic students.
- Students learn to prioritize and that work can be fun