UNITY & 2D Game Kit Installed (Game Design Program):
Unity is a professional Video Game Design Program that explore 2D and 3D game design.
*Please do this at least a day before your class starts as the download and first launch will take time. This process may take over an hour.*
- Click the link below.
- UNITY DOWNLOAD LINK
- Under personal click “Get Started”
- Under First Time Users click “Start here” and agree to the terms.
- Download and Install the Unity Hub Setup (Follow the prompts)
- At the end of the installation check the box that says Run Unity Hub
- Unity Hub should open (Allow access if it asks) Click the Install button in your desired location.
- Create a Unity ID and check the boxes! As the Unity client downloads below!
- Once the Download Finishes (Launch Unity button appears) close the unity hub.
- Reopen the Unity Hub from your Desktop.
- Go to the learn tab on the left scroll down to “2D Game Kit” and Click Download Project.
- If Download Project does not appear click view tutorial and start project at the top right (It may ask you verify your email).
- If it does not appear from the restart, Unity Hub and your computer.
- Open the 2D Game Kit Project once downloaded (this can take over 30 minutes)
- Once open go to file and Save as Project. (This will allow you to open the project fast and easily from the Unity Hub menu)