2D Game Design & Coding Set Up!
Make sure Unity is fully installed before your first class by following the steps below!
- •Navigate to https://unity.com/.
- •Click on “Get Started”.
- •Select the “Individual” tab.
- •Under the Individual tab select the Personal edition and click “Get Started”.
- •Where it says first time users click on “Start Here”.
- •Read the agreement then click “Agree and Download”, this will download Unity Hub.
- •Once downloaded open the file to begin installation of Unity Hub.
- •Select “I agree” then select “Install”
- •Once install is complete open the Unity Hub application
- •Make sure to login to Unity hub with your Unity ID
- •Navigate to “Installs” on the left-hand side of the window
- •Click “Add”, in the window select “Unity 2020.1.3f1(LTS)” and click “Next”
- •Scroll through the options select “Mac Build” if on a Mac and “Windows Build” if on Windows and click done
- •Wait for Unity to install (This may take some time to complete)
- •When complete a box will appear under the installs tab with your Unity version number in it
- •Done, you have successfully installed Unity