- Learning to code is the #1 skill recommended by educational experts.
- Differentiate your child’s academic resume with a long term extracurricular activity that builds skills in multiple dimensions
- Build a sense of accomplishment by mastering high-level complex principles
- Compile a portfolio of work across a broad range of technologies
- Certificates of completion for every module
- A completed project from each module
- A timeline of accomplishments they can use for college and job application
- A sense of self esteem and confidence in their abilities in the tech field
- Badges, levels and earned coins to spend on our website to purchase exciting new assets for their games
- Games they can play with their friends that they created and can be proud of
- An understanding of the future job market prior to choosing their career path in college
Our classes are designed to give students a broad range of skills to prepare them for the ever-changing future driven by technology. Each class builds on the skills from the previous class. The longer your child continues, the more prepared they will be for their career regardless of what career they choose.
The world is changing more than anyone even realizes. Our classes are progressively challenging and designed to give students confidence in both technology and themselves.
Students who continue with our classes obtain a broad range of technical skills, confidence in themselves and their abilities as well as a variety of cognitive skills to helo them succeed in the ever'changing future driven by technology
- Experience with the tools taught in the top gaming-digital art universities and used in the industry today.
- Unity, ZBrush, Microsoft Visual Studio, Substance Painter, Maya, Houdini, The Entire Adobe CC Suite, Wordpress, Web Design, and more
- Organization Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Internet Safety
- Artificial Intelligence and Automation
- Future of Technology in jobs
- Future of Technology in Medicine
- Future of Technology in Law
- Future of Technology in Environment
- Future of Technology in Space
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Next Gen AI
That all depends on your child. The Coding path has a main focus around coding and video game development. The Art path has a main focus of graphics design and digital art. If you child is into video games and wants to learn how to code, the coding path is a good fit. If your child likes art, wants to learn video production and how to create websites, then the Art path is a good fit.
You can choose both paths at a discounted rate if you child wants to learn both.